Ready for a partnership?
The 100 km Dodentocht offers various options to sponsors. As an organisation, we believe that sponsoring is a partnership. The ultimate details of the sponsor package will always be decided in consultation and it is always a custom approach. As organisers, we mainly believe in loyal and multi-year partnerships to truly grow our event together.
Organising an event like the 100 km Dodentocht is based predominantly on the following pillars:
We are always looking for external sources to help us, mainly with the financial resources and the equipment/locations.
Support the 100 km Dodentocht financially with a determined amount
Mainly in the field of:
- Catering for the hikers and the organisation: such as coffee, tea, water, sports drinks, energy drinks, cheese, fresh dairy, bakery products, etc.
- Support for data transmission: modems and ancillary equipment, software support, laptops, storage media, scanners, …
- Communication equipment: telephone lines, mobile phone and network connections, Internet connection, …
- Transport fleet (luggage, provisions), quitting hikers, scan team, banner team
- VIP and press room: building units, bar and bar systems, umbrellas, party tents, cups, chairs, outdoor seating and work tables, table decoration, etc.
- First aid materials and products like disinfectants, bandages, massage oil
- Miscellaneous: beds, blankets, large kitchen equipment, toilet cabins, mobile platforms, …
- Logistics support: reusable cups, toilet paper, detergent, soap, tape, etc.
- Printed materials
- PR & marketing support using LED walls, digital video, translation assistance, organisation clothing
- Cleaning systems: car wash, laundry, dry cleaning, etc.